[Loadstone] Exploration mode commands do not speak

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 27 20:55:21 BST 2006

Hello Ari,

Hmmm, I am not sure at this point why you are experiencing the problems
you are having.  Perhaps Shawn will have a comment.  The "No waypoints
found" message is normal behaviour and is happening because you do not
have any points in whatever direction you are querying.  As for certain
keys provoking speech and others not I am not sure about this as the
program is using the same display function for all output.  That is, its
strange that it works sometimes and not others.

It may have to do with a text wrapping issue that is currently being
worked on and will be fixed in the next version or 2.  Apparently the text
doesn't always display properly on the screen.

We have one more thing we can try for now and see if this makes a
difference.  If you or anyone else wants to download the following
loadstone-test.sis file and see if it fixes things it might be worth a
try.

Click on the following link to download:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com/download/test

Regards,
    Monty