[Loadstone] Exploration mode commands do not speak

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Thu Jul 27 16:05:48 BST 2006

Hi!

  Here we go.
  in exploration mode most of the movements are not read, neither
screenreader can read that information from the screen afterwards. 'No
waypoint found' -message is usually read aloud. With joystick  'no
waypoints found' is not read then looking for wrong direction.

   On navigation mode when looking around with joystick waypoints are read
sometimes. Keys 1, 5 and 6 do not read out but shift 5 and shift 6 works
as expected.

  My phone is Nokia 6680 but N6600 has similar behavior. Screen reader  is
Mobilespeak 2.03 (latest). Loadstone version is 0.58. GPS is OEM SIRF-3,
connected and has a fix.

  --
arimo