[Loadstone] Feature wish, was Re: problems with royaltek rbt2010

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Thu Jul 27 07:40:01 BST 2006

Hi!

   I have  probably missed this autotrack discussion.  My point however
was to make route creation so easy that even sighted can do it:-)

  Seriously: it is easier to walk some route thru with sighted and mark
route points  simultaneusly than attempting to remenber each street and
intersection where they are related to each other afterwards.

--
arimo