[Loadstone] problems with royaltek rbt2010

Tasha Raella Chemel tashiegirl at rcn.com
Wed Jul 26 19:12:22 BST 2006

 Okay, I want to check if static navigation is on, since those 60 meter
jumps kind of sound like what's happening to me. I've downloaded the
sirfdemo program but can't figure out how to get the rbt 2010 connected to
my computer via usb, since windows doesn't seem to recognize that it is
connected and i can't find drivers anywhere. Alternatively, I could connect
it via bluetooth, but bluetooth is disabled on my computer and (correct me
if I'm wrong) you need to go into the bios to turn it on. If usb doesn't
work, is there a way for me to turn bluetooth on independently? also, i
don't know if I'm using the right usb cable; it's the usb cable that fits
into the ac adapter since  that was the only cable I was given.
thanks,
tasha