[Loadstone] problems with royaltek rbt2010

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jul 26 18:56:30 BST 2006

Hello,

That is Correct, the "Static Navigation" command is not part of the freely
available NMEA protocol that Loadstone uses to communicate with the GPS
receiver.  There may be a way around this in the future but for now if you
need to change the status of Static Navigation, you'll have to use the
SirfDemo program likely supplied with your GPS receiver.

In my experience this really isn't normally a problem as it is only
noticeable when standing still or walking less than 4KM per hour.  We
might be able to come up with another work around for this in a pending
release.

Monty