[Loadstone] Feature wish, was Re: problems with royaltek rbt2010

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Wed Jul 26 18:34:54 BST 2006

Hi!

  Route creation would be easier with special route creation mode, it could
be something like this:

- First Loadstone will ask name for new route. Window title is set to 'New
route xxx' to remind this mode.

- When add new point it will be marked automatically.

- If there is already a nearby point user can mark it instead of creating
new point.

- If user has walked too far away from previous added point Loadstone will
alert the user to create new point.

- After route creation  user is reminded to save this new route.

--
arimo