[Loadstone] problems with royaltek rbt2010

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Wed Jul 26 12:37:25 BST 2006

Not sure if this will help, as I don't yet have a GPS receiver, but reading
reviews of some, one of them did say that if using it for walking and slow
navigation to turn of the "static Navigation" (SN) feature as it is suppose
to make the positioning more accurate for slow travel, like walking.

Cheers,
Brett.