[Loadstone] problems with royaltek rbt2010

Tasha Raella Chemel tashiegirl at rcn.com
Wed Jul 26 10:01:07 BST 2006

Ok, Now I'm getting some signal, but my receiver isn't at all accurate. I
know it's suppose to be accurate to about ten meters, but when I walked
about 30 meters (and even after I arrived at my destination!) it was still
saying "crossley, 8 meters to the south." also, route mode isn't present in
the functions menu, just exploration and navigation modes.

thanks,
tasha