[Loadstone] Exploration mode commands do not speak

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 26 05:31:18 BST 2006

Well, the phone is a Nokea 6600 with firmware 4.23 I believe is the firmware.  The exploration mode is not working with MobileSpeak version 2.00, which is the latest release nor with the just released Talks 3.05.

I am using a Royal Tech receiver.  I can't remember the model number, but it is the receiver that is shipping with Trekker.