[Loadstone] Exploration mode commands do not speak

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Jul 25 21:43:17 BST 2006

Hello.
One further bit of information to know to help us solve this problem would
be if you're running any other applications while running loadstone. These
might include applications like the ones that come with the premium edition
of talks. This is a very strange problem that we can't duplicate so it must
be some difference that doesn't seem very common.