[Loadstone] Unbiassed Opinion

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 25 05:52:02 BST 2006

Hi,

I have the Nokea 6600, and I think I am having the problem that someone mentioned here last week.  Regardless of whether I am using Talks 3.05 or MobileSpeak 2.00 pressing the keys in explorer that should tell me what is in each direction do not seem to be working on my phone.  Everything else seems to work just the way the documentation says it should.

If this is a known issue on the Nokea 6600 can anybody recommend another phone that talks and MobileSpeak will work on where the keys do what they are suppose to do.