[Loadstone] hi - I'm new on this mailni list

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Jul 20 03:07:48 BST 2006

Hello.
It's good to know that the nokia gps receiver works with Loadstone.
As for getting other language support in Loadstone, that might be tricky.
Since at the moment the Loadstone developers only speak english it's
unlikely that we'll be able to put in multi-language support ourselves. If
you're a programmer and can get this working we'll gladly put in the
changes. This goes for program messages and documentation as well.
Right now we're mainly focusing on getting any bugs that are found worked
out.

Shawn