[Loadstone] Hello listers

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Jul 20 02:53:43 BST 2006

Hello.
About waas/egnos, it doesn't matter if the receiver has this enabled by
default or not. Loadstone sends the command to turn it on or off, depending
on how you have it set, at program start.
Regarding what receiver to get, I recommend the royaltech rbt-2010. This is
also sold as a seidio rbt-2010 and there might be other names for it but the
model number should be the same. The heading on this one seems to be a bit
more stable than the globalsat and the sensitivity is supposed to be
slightly better. Results will probably very thoe depending on your area and
other conditions that can effect gps.