[Loadstone] hi - I'm new on this mailni list

Jacek jkjn at o2.pl
Wed Jul 19 20:47:28 BST 2006

Hi subsribers
i'm Jack i live in Warsaw (poland). I'm visualy empaired and i use
Nuance Talks screen reader for mobile phone. Loadstone gps is very frienly programm.
I use Nokia 6630 mobile phone with Nokia Ld3-w gps receiver.
I've some questions
1 - for alll subscribers which gps receiver you testet and recommended?
2 - for loadstone-gps devalopment team - I downloaded sorce code of your programm and i'd like to make some changes
first i'd like to make polish localisation of this programm (garman
also - I'm speaking and writing german better than english), polish characters are impossible in poin labeing query - i'd like to make abiliti to add it in this query.
i've also some new ideas to extend this programm, some part i can do by
myself to implement other I need some help.
I'm new in symbian application devalopment and in c++ programing but
I've large experience and good knowledge on programming in ANSI C.
Please somebody from loadstone-gps devalpment team to contac me on my
email address. I hope I can be useful for this project.

ont the end I hope, all subscribers excuse me my bad englisch
- englisch ist my secound foreign language and i long time no use
engilsh in writting