[Loadstone] Exporting points

slerythema at insightbb.com slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 19 19:58:36 BST 2006

Another reason for having locations is if you want to travel and get the information before you get there and have no idea what the long and lat are.  Also, some of us do not use our phones to access the internet because of the cost.  We download directly from the site and then need to transfer the things to our phone.

Cindy