[Loadstone] Exploration mode keys

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Jul 19 02:32:41 BST 2006

Hello.
Thanks for your suggestions about exploration mode.
To make a couple corrections to the keys that Monty posted earlier, the *
key is used to mark/unmark a point and the joystick works similar to the way
it does in navigation mode. So, up shows the next point going north, left
shows the next point going west and so on. This lets you look at the next
point without moving to it. Since there's only 4 directions on the joystick
it's not as accurate as the number keys.
I'll have to look at implementing some of your suggestions.

Shawn