[Loadstone] very good

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 18 20:20:44 BST 2006

Hi John,

Hmmmm, I'm sure I uploaded my train station points to the db the other day
and I know Leeds is one of them since I've gone through there before.

What sort of radius are you using?  Since you are in the UK you can
probably  use a pretty large number and still be OK.  By large I mean
maybe up to 600KM or further.  Probably best to start big and then scale
down for efficiency.

For any North American listers, probably best to use a much smaller number
since you have the street data!

Monty