[Loadstone] translating messages

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 18 14:14:22 BST 2006

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the offer to translate into other languages and we'll
definitely look into taking you up on your offer at some point in the
future.  I think for now we just need to work out some of the bugs and get
everything functioning in English first.  Sorry to those who have English
as a second language!

Monty