[Loadstone] exploration mode

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 18 14:11:13 BST 2006

Hi there,

It's not you, its the program!  When we developed Loadstone we all had
Bluetooth GPS receivers so we did not have a need for exploration mode to
function prior to obtaining a receiver.  However, we've noticed over the
past couple of days that this is a problem so we've fixed it and I'm just
about to put a new version up on the site.

Sorry about that!

Monty