[Loadstone] Using Loadstone

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 18 14:07:55 BST 2006

Hi Clive,

Welcome to the list!

You do not need a GPS receiver to explore the points in your database in
Exploration mode.  You also do not need a GPS receiver to use the Cellular
site monitoring (mobile mast) but you are right the main functionality
involves having a GPS receiver.

To answer your question about Loadstone using on-line network traffic, the
answer is no!  It is completely off-line and does not cost you anything to
use.

Monty