[Loadstone] translating messages

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Tue Jul 18 12:57:11 BST 2006

Hi there!
What a brilliant project. I only just heard of Loadstone. Having perused
the website, I am 100% converted.
I was originally planning to get the wayfinder. But I like the idealism
behind loadstone. For one thing, it's for free, but it's also great to
contribute to something other people can benefit from, by sharing
points. In any case, I was never after something that could work out
routes for me. Sure that's nice to have, but all I've ever wanted for
myself is the possibility to create way points. I go camping a lot and
street maps wouldn't cover the wilderness anyway.

I read in the FAQ's that volunteers to translate Loadstone messages are
welcome. I offer translating messages in to German.
My German is fluent and I'm an amateur translator. If that's of any use,
please contact me at my email address.

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg