[Loadstone] exploration mode

Chaman chaman_grover at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:44:01 BST 2006

hello list,

I have now successfully got the databases onto my phone and they are loaded by the loadstone software. now my next question is how do i access the databases? when i go to exploration mode and press the joice stick in or in any other direction i get a message saying not connected. this also happens when i press any other numbers what ever i do nothing happens and it only says note connected.
Please could someone get back to me as soon as possible thanks you.
sorry for the long post
Chaman