[Loadstone] Using Loadstone

Clive Pallett clive at pallett151.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 12:33:12 BST 2006

Hello Monty and fellow listers,

this is Clive Pallet in the UK.  I have just joined the list and I am
interested in this new project and wish the developers every success.

I have read the documentation and downloaded the program.  I
understand it is necessary to connect a GPS receiver to access all the
functions.  Does it do this through the phone's network?  Are you
connected as when making a call?  I ask this as I am on T-Mobile's Pay
as you Go service.  thanks in advance for any help.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett