[Loadstone] Hello everyone and a question about maps

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Tue Jul 18 04:40:09 BST 2006

Hi,

If I own maps from another gps package can I use them with the loadstone
product on my phone? I also have a Braille note and gps version 3.x and lots
of map data for my town, is there a way I can get this in to my phone?

I would like to buy a bluetooth receiver, but if the data is limited it may
not be in my best interest right now as I'm looking for something useful,
not saying this would not be useful cause I have not tried it so have a lot
to learn about the product such as can it create a rout for me etc.

So I don't mean the above to be a flame, just a beginner trying and learning
how best to learn this new software and get the equipment I will need if it
is something that will be useful to my in my personal life.