[Loadstone] Exploration mode keys

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 17 20:38:13 BST 2006

Hello,

Good point, that isn't in the documentation come to think of it.  I'll
have to put it in.

For now, I'll just tell you and everyone else.

Each one of the following keystrokes will move you to the nearest point in
the direction you choose.

1=north-west
2=north
3=north-east
4=west
5=current position (may need a GPS receiver for this key)
6=east
7=south-west
8=south
9=south-east
asterisk=current time (need GPS reciever for this)
0=toggle between Exploration and Navigation modes
Hash=update currently selected point (would need a GPS receiver for this)

In addition, Shift+some_key will execute navigation mode commands.  The
shift key is the backspace key on most mobiles.

HTH
   Monty