[Loadstone] importing databases into loadstone

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 17 19:45:03 BST 2006

Hi,

I'm glad the instructions worked for you.

Two answer your question, you are able to examine your database by going
into Exploration mode.  You can enter exploration mode by either pressing
the 0 key or via the Function menu.  From there you can move around the
points and see how they relate to each other in terms of direction and
distance.

The other useful feature Loadstone has whether you have a GPS receiver or
not is the Cell monitoring.  It obviously isn't anywhere near as accurate
as points saved when using a GPS but it can be helpful on buses or
trains to know at least what neighbourhood you are in!

Now you just need to find a decent GPS receiver for a good price.  Perhaps
others have suggestions!

Best regards,
   Monty