[Loadstone] importing databases into loadstone

chaman chaman_grover at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 18:55:32 BST 2006

hello,

thank you
i have just got the database onto my phone and it is importing as i write
this message.
when i have these datbases imported is it possible to use them without a gps
reciever?
the thing is that i do not have a reciever so just wondering is this program
any useful to me without a gps reciever.
thank you