[Loadstone] importing databases into loadstone

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 17 18:53:07 BST 2006

Hi,

I think you've done everything correctly.  The problem was to do with
Internet Explorer which have have fixed in the last 20 minutes so try
again.  You may not even need to right-click this time as just submitting
should prompt you to open or save the file.  Choose save.

The reason it didn't work before is because Internet Explorer doesn't
handle file headers properly and when you copy and pasted the lines
wrapped and confused the Loadstone GPS import routine.  We need to make
the importer more robust so the "App close"  (a crash) doesn't happen!

Monty