[Loadstone] importing databases into loadstone

chaman chaman_grover at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 18:33:58 BST 2006

hello list,

after i had read the documentation on importing the databases onto loadstone i found a database and decided to put it onto my phone. when i type the lat and lon i tried to rite click on the submit button and save target as, but that did not work so i just pressed enter on the submit button and got a huge list of results i selected all and coppied into notepad and saved the file as points.txt. i then coppied the file onto my phone and coppied the file into import/export and i went into loadstone and the file menu and import database. i selected the file points.txt and when i pressed ok it said app close loadstone and there was a ok button which closed the program.
sorry about the long post but during these steps is there anything i have done wrong?
i have atatched the points.txt file.
thank you
Chaman