[Loadstone] question

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 17 15:22:11 BST 2006

Hello Tasha,

Yes, you can create a point anywhere you like.  Depending on the accuracy
of your GPS receiver you should be able to get to with in 3-5 metres
(10-15 feet) from your point.

I have many paths marked in my database and it usually works well.

Thanks for the question, and don't worry about asking that's what this
list is for!

Best regards,

   Monty