[Loadstone] question

Tasha Raella Chemel tashiegirl at rcn.com
Mon Jul 17 15:16:23 BST 2006

Hi, I'm not very familiar with gps, so this might seem like a silly question. I've looked over some of the text files containing the points of interest, and I've noticed that all the points seem to refer to street corners. I was wondering whether using loadstone, you could create points that aren't streets, (i.e. particular paths/buildings.) I'm on a rural prep school campus where there aren't any streets, and I'm tired of turning down the wrong path!
Tasha