[Loadstone] Importing points documentation

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 17 13:12:25 BST 2006

Hello,

The first draft of the importing points guide is now up on the
Documentation Page.  It was written in a bit of a hurry as I thought it
was important to get it out to all of you as soon as possible.  I'm not an
author by trade so there are bound to be mistakes and explanations that
are rather unclear.

Please, if you require a further explanation or clarification due post a
message on this list.

I'll hopefully have something on the Settings menu soon as well though I'm
rappidly running out of lunch break!

Monty