[Loadstone] How to download and import map data

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Mon Jul 17 04:21:20 BST 2006

Would it be possible to set things up so that the software could be in RAM, and the database on the memory card?  My memory card has 102 meg free right now, but Loadstone is installed in ram.  I'm not sure how much additional space it would take to put it on the memory card, but if the difference in speed would not be a lot less I would consider reinstalling it on the memory card.

Anyway, at least consider letting the user have Loadstone in RAM, and the database on the memory card, if they want it there so it can be larger.