[Loadstone] Loadstone documentation

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Mon Jul 17 03:54:37 BST 2006

Although I have had a little problem I still want you guys to know I am impressed with how easily it sets up, and finding the GPS receiver couldn't have been much easier.

I am really looking forward to using your software.  I really like how well it works with the latest version of MobileSpeak version 2.0.

Keep up the good work...