[Loadstone] New feature: Bread crumbs

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Jul 16 23:44:32 BST 2006

Hello.
Thanks for the explanation of this feature. This sounds like a really good
idea. I have no idea of how long it'll take me to implement this, it's
pretty in depth.
You mentioned the memo feature, at the moment this is completely broken
unfortunately. It was just a way to record a simple memo but doesn't connect
it to anything. When I get it working again I'd like to be able record
spoken lables for points as you suggest. The trick is going to be getting
these to playback without talks trying to speak over them.

Shawn