[Loadstone] Loadstone documentation

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jul 16 23:10:06 BST 2006

Hi All,

I would like to appologise for the lack of documentation.  I realise it's
kind of difficult and frustrating to use a product that has poor
documentation.

I'm in the middle of completing the general documentation (including the
Settings menu etc) and hopefully that will be up tomorrow (Monday).
Someone also suggested us having a demonstration  in audio format that
users can download and that is a really good idea.  I'll put one together
time permitting!

In addition I'll work on something explaining the whole routine of
importing and exporting.  Unfortunately it is a bit of a fiddly process
until you get used to it.  No matter how you slice it or dice it getting
files to and from your mobile phone and into the program is a bit
involved!

In the mean time if anyone has  any questions on how to do something just
ask, and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support and your continuing patience.

Monty