[Loadstone] How to download and import map data

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jul 16 22:49:59 BST 2006

Hi David,
It sounds like what you are doing is correct.  as a test I'll use your
coordinates and generate a file from the PointShare site and will attempt
to import into my Nokia 6600.
Also, if you could send me the .txt file you have I can inspect it for
format correctness and can get to the bottom of this.  It's always
possible its a bug too but I will know that too soon enough.

Thanks,
   Monty