[Loadstone] How to download and import map data

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 16 21:01:04 BST 2006

I have just tried this again, and used a 1 mile radious.  This time the resulting file was 53K in size.  I tried to import it and Loadstone crashed again.  Surely there is something else that needs to be done or the file isn't being saved right.  Everything goes fine until I try to actually import the file and that is when it ends with a Loadstone crash and the dialog "Cloase Loadstone".  Once I take the OK there I am back in the phone's menu of applications.

Help, help, help!