[Loadstone] How to download and import map data

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 16 20:13:12 BST 2006

The steps all seem to be what I am doing, but I am getting a Loadstone crash at the point that I attempt to import the file.  Would it make any difference if I do a ctrl - a at the window with the data, then ctrl - c to copy the data, paste the data into a notepad file and save it to a text file which then gets sent to the phone for importing.

How big a file will Loadstone be able to take?  I am wondering whether the problem is that the file is too large?