[Loadstone] How to download and import map data

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 16 20:04:44 BST 2006

That is what I did, but every time I attempt to import the file Loadstone crashes.  I am assuming I should use the default name that is given in the "save as" menu in Internet Explorer, and that I should be saving the file as a text file with a *.txt extension and not as some kind of html file.

Also, is there a suggested size in terms of radious that might effect whether the file is too large.

I am using a Nokea 6600 and transfered the file to the phone using PC Suite over an infrared connection.  Is there any problem with doing that?