[Loadstone] A question from a newcomer

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Jul 16 07:07:56 BST 2006

Hello.
There's two ways of entering a point, you can enter a point using the
current gps coordinates (# key) or enter a point and its coordinates
manually (backspace key and then # key). If you're just starting out with no
data then the program won't tell you much. But as you visit and mark points
the system becomes more useful.