[Loadstone] How to download and import map data

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 16 05:09:47 BST 2006

Ok, I put in the longitude and latitude, chose 5 mile radious, and got the list.  Then I saved the list as a text file.

Well, the documentation shows nothing about how to import the data except to say that it is a text file.

Please, I can find no documentation anywhere that explains exactly what a person is suppose to do.  I don't even know if I am saving the data the way it is suppose to be saved and there is no documentation that gives any directions on how this process is done

Can you take it from 44.762725 -93.304210 with a radious of 10 miles.  Now what do I do once the information is being displayed on the screen in Internet explorer?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Skype user name: dtat100