[Loadstone] Loadstone on Nokia 6600

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Dec 21 23:08:28 GMT 2006

For the moment the separate versions of loadstone have been removed so the
current version will work on the 6600. That's strange that you would have
lost your points when upgrading, that should not happen. Did you upgrade the
existing installed version or remove it first and then install the new
version? The best way to upgrade is just to upgrade, not remove and then
reinstall. The program shouldn't be crashing either. I'd turn off the
autolabel cells feature, it's a good way to get a lot of polution in your
database.