[Loadstone] Loadstone on Nokia 6600

Paul Hopewell hopewell at hopewell.org.uk
Thu Dec 21 12:55:09 GMT 2006

Hello,
I recently installed Loadstone 0.65 on my Nokia 6600. It works OK but does
seem to crash quite often, especially when I have autoannounce of checked
points and / or autolable cells set on.
I noted that the install instructions said that there was a special version
for the Nokia 6600 but I could not find that special version on the
Loadstone WEB site and so installed the standard version. Should the
standard version work OK on the Nokia 6600? If not where can I find the
special version?
I had previously had Loadstone 0.63 installed, and after upgrading to
Loadstone 0.65 I noticed that my labeled points had been deleted. Before I
upgrade again to a different level of Loadstone is it sufficient to use the
Loadstone file option to export all points to memory on my phone before the
upgrade, and then import them after the upgrade; or do I have to move the
Loadstone database to my computer before the Loadstone upgrade and then
import it again after the Loadstone upgrade.
Many thanks.

Paul Hopewell
hopewell at hopewell.org.uk