[Loadstone] extremely beginner question

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Wed Dec 20 04:30:43 GMT 2006

>Hello List:

Well I've been lurking here for sometime and have finally decided to
download loadstone.  I'm not at the point where I'm using a gps unit
yet. One baby step at a time.

My first question is quite simple. Does anyone know where I can get a
layout of my nokia 6620 phone keypad?  I don't do text messaging on
my phone so have no idea how to input my characters (as instructed in
the getting started manual) or do simple things like delete incorrect
characters. If anyone has anysuggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Gary

Gary Steeves, BSW, RSW
113 - 355 East 15th Ave