[Loadstone] non-English support

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Dec 19 16:22:58 GMT 2006

Hello all,

The Support page on the Loadstone GPS web site now has a section relating
to non-English language support.  So far, there are unofficial web sites
providing support in Dutch and Italian.  Polish will be added soon!  If
anyone knows of (or is providing support) in other languages please let us
know.

Best regards,
   Monty