[Loadstone] For further versions.

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Dec 19 13:45:56 GMT 2006

Hello,

In reference to your message on 22 November (I was away during that
time)...

Your idea of having a list of points has been suggested in the past and we
do have plans on making this sort of interface available in the future.

We also have plans to implement different styles of route modes in future
versions which you may find useful.  The checkpoint approach alarm takes
your current speed into account so it should be correct whether you are
walking, running, driving or flying.  Being able to save specific alarm
settings for each checkpoint could prove to be useful and we'll take that
suggestion under advisement!

Thanks for the suggestions, and keep 'em coming!

Monty