[Loadstone] Pressing "9".

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Dec 19 13:32:57 GMT 2006

Hello Gabriel,

The problem you have identified with a message being displayed and not
spoken if the command is executed twice in a row (like the current
cellular site query) is not a Loadstone bug but rather something you can
thank the Talks developers for.

We have tried to get around this Talks bug by changing the case on the
message.  Since changing the case changes the text string being
displayed,Talks then thinks it is a different message and speaks it.
Unfortunately one can not change the case on numbers.

Best regards,
   Monty