[Loadstone] Help needed Shawn.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Dec 19 00:49:18 GMT 2006

Your problem was probably with the baud rate setting. Make sure everything
is working at the bluetooth baud rate. There may be at least two settings to
control this. The same goes when switching back to nmea mode. I've never
used sirfdemo to change the static navigation setting so don't know if
there's any kind of response from the unit. The only thing I did with sirf
demo was to try switching to sirf mode, that screwed up the receiver, so I
had to get the data cable and use it to get back to nmea at the propper baud
rate. After that I never touched sirfdemo again so don't remember much about
it. I'm not sure what settings you get when switching to nmea mode but the
baud rate is the most important one.