[Loadstone] Help needed Shawn.

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Dec 18 16:40:31 GMT 2006

Hi Aedan,

It sounds to me like your problem relates to the fact that you had your
receiver in NMEA mode while using Sirf demo.  I try not to use that
program if I can help it and haven't in  a couple of years!  If memory
serves and from what others have posted on this list, you need to have
SiRF demo and your receiver set to be using SiRF mode rather than NMEA
mode.  Rob posted some info including warnings about SiRF demo on the 22nd
and 23rd of November (2006) so you might want to check out the list
archives.

The power switch definitely does need to be turned on when doing this
stuff though and if I were to take a guess (it's only a guess) I would
imagine the the baudrate would be 38400.

Be careful and good luck...

   Monty